- Life Without Ed – Jenni Schaefer
- Goodbye Ed, Hello Me – Jenni Schaefer
- Women, Food, and God – Geneen Roth
- Appetites – Geneen Roth
- Overcoming Overeating – Geneen Roth
- Intuitive Eating – Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
- Telling Ed No! and Other Practical Tools to Conquer Your Eating Disorder – Cheryl Kerrigan
- It’s Not About Food: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life, End Your Obsessions with Food and Weight – Carol Emery Normandi and Laurelee Roark
- Overcoming Overeating – Jane R. Hirschmann, Carol H. Munter
- Food: The Good Girl’s Drug – Sunny Sea Gold
- Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters: The Frightening New Normalcy of Hating Your Body – Courtney E. Martin
- Thin is the New Happy – Valerie Frankel
- 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder – Carolyn Costin and Gwen Schubert Grabb
- Gaining: The Truth About Life After Eating Disorders – Aimee Liu
- Eating Disorder Hope Articles Library — bookmark this one!
- Something Fishy
- Psych Central (searching Eating Disorders)
- all of the blogs on ED Blogs have something to offer — if you only click on one link, make it this one!
- Nancy Clark’s blog – focused on Sports Nutrition
- Drop It and Eat – drop the diet, manage your weight
- Eat What You Love. Love What You Eat
- Tina’s Best Body Fitness posts about Binge Eating
If it’s in bold it’s especially dear to me. Think lots of dog eared pages for books, tons of bookmarks for websites, and lots of shares for blogs. Enjoy. Everyone deserves recovery and a healthy relationship with food and exercise.