I NEED TO BE ASLEEP..but. I am enjoying some hot post charity ball hot chocolate and sharing this post:
- my phone still doesn’t work
- I was tagged by Kate to do this…
Here are the rules:
#1 You must post these rules.
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Kate’s blog is MIA right now (it says it’s domain is MIA?) so to distract myself from continuing to nosh on co[pious amounts of chocolate chips (after spin/core combo this morning and a PM swim this afternoon and dancing tonight I am uber hungry)…I’m gonna use Tessa’s questions instead! We were tagged together so I think that’s legit!
1. Do you prefer sweet or savory?
SWEET in a heartbeat. I’d skip meals for ice cream or dessert but I’d rather just build my sweet fix into my eating..think chocolate chips with fruit or maple syrup with honey or frozen yogurt as a snack!
2. If you could go anywhere in the world at this very moment, where would you go?
KONA! To be inspired, since my new goal is to qualify for Ironman World Championships by the time I’m 33 (10 years)!
3. favorite childhood cereal?
When I was a kid in high school (not that long ago), I loved honey nut cheerios with a mashed up banananananna and peanut butter! So good.
4. the WORST book you’ve ever read?
Ohhh, I hate doing this! I read Moose: A memoir of fat camp and it was terrible. Like no resolution. I felt like I wasted time and energy after I read Portia Del Rossi’s (sp?) book too…
5. favorite season? I live for summer, but I also love fall! I don’t think I could move somewhere warm because I’d miss the seasons!
6) What is your favorite store (Food, clothes, hourseware)?
Target! cuz you can get it all in one place! And because it reminds me of my childhood in the states!
7. How do you drink your coffee?
Some half and half, and occasionally a bit of sugar or sweetener. Noms.
8. What do you think is your best feature?
I love my new haircut!
From fake extensions…
to a fresh start that I am absolutely LOVING!
9. Something that’s a pet peeve of yours?
People who talk during lectures or presentations. Don’t come if you want to have a chit chat with someone — or just shut UP for the hour! Cmonnnn!
10. What is your favorite beauty product?
11. What is your favorite form of exercise?
Swim, bike, run. In that order, in the summer, for a t shirt and a medal. 🙂
And finally, my 11 questions are,
1) what’s your favourite food ever?
2) what’s your favourite way to work out?
3) where would you buy a vacation house if you had the money?
4) what’s your favourite movie?
5) what’s the worst class you ever took in university?
6) when did you start blogging?
7) what is your dream car?
8) where is the best vacation you ever took?
9) what’s your dream race? or do you not care about racing? running, triathlon, cycling, etc.
10) what’s your favourite outfit?
11) what’s the first and last things you do in a day?
ENJOY! I nominate:
Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin
Meg @ Dash of Meg
Andrea @ Andrea Docherty
Bee @ Bee Goes Bananas