I am really sad…I can’t share pictures with you guys today because my phone got soaked when I was doing the dishes after dinner tonight.
There was some good stuff on there…
- morning snack: sweet potato/almond butter combo
- lunch A: LARA bar (not so photogenic/exciting, but a step for me — ingredient list = dates, almonds, walnuts, cocoa powder, coconut)
- lunch B: tuna with relish and some light mayo and a Lavash pita break cracker for some crunch
- dinner: black bean burgers (home made and I took pictures for a recipe: I used onion, zucchini, black beans, and oat flour with spices) on an ezekiel bun with some cheddar cheese and a spinach/tomato salad 🙂
- dessert: a square of organic dark chocolate
It was a pretty day! I got to see two of my gal pals for some grocery shopping and much needed conversation and I got some errands done that I’ve been meaning to do. Speaking of errands, I just organized my tasks list on my google calendar. Realizing what’s urgent and what’s not in different areas (school vs. gazette vs. life) has helped me realize that I can calm the freak down. Or maybe it’s not having my phone to check up on all the time.
Tomorrow’s a long and awesome day! I have my fingers eyes and toes crossed that my phone’s rice bath clears out the water and it’s back in working order tomorrow. If not, I’ll break out the digital camera ASAP so I don’t have such b o r i n g posts! Now it’s time for me to do some foam rolling and a few physio exercises and to crash hard. 🙂
What are you up to tonight?
Have you ever tried the rice for a wet phone trick? Did it work for you?
Anyone know if the store can tell if there’s water damage to your iPhone? Cuz I bought the service plan…
What’s the tastiest thing you ate today? I’m going with the sweet potato!