Not for my first class of the semester. But I might very well be since I just got inspired by Monica’s Sunday Set Up post and want to do something similar here. Today’s will be a Monday set up, but whatever!
- Monday: PM EZ run on treadmill before teaching spin at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: AM swim, PM teaching spin and coaching a bootcamp (I will do the abs portion of the class but likely not the rest)
- Wednesday: PM teaching spin and coaching bootcamp (sounds familiar, right?)
- Thursday: AM Run + strength training
- Friday: afternoon run + evening yoga
- Saturday: AM long run *
- Sunday: recovery run + strength training, yoga **
*I really don’t have a plan for this weekend — eek! I am worried that I run 4 days in a row and then not for three…and think maybe I need to give up a spin class to another eager instructor (Tuesday, maybe?)
Recipes/food: (I’m pretty uninspired here)
- leftover chickpea/rice combo
- quinoa with apple salad
- roasted carrots with brown sugar, raisins, and pecans (random craving and carrots were on sale!)
- financial aid application and writing test booked for Columbia
- drop off UWO application at J school (I don’t even know if I’m allowed to hand deliver it, but I am going to try)
- Gazette stuff: get organized!
- come up with a race plan for the season
- plan out long runs and training runs til ATB
- freelancing that I’ve kind of put on hold–back on the agenda!
- buy textbooks (I love the smell of textbooks)
- eat 3 meals and 2 or 3 snacks a day to prevent getting too hungry, bingeing
- try to limit eating to when I’m sitting down and try to focus on my food
- aim for 8 hours of sleep a night
I love this! Getting organized for a new week, a new semester, etc. feels SO GOOD!
I also know better than to get caught up in the plan/feel bad if I don’t stick to it!
What’s on your agenda this week?
What’s your favourite part of going back to school?