I wish I had time to give you a SERIOUS recap of the last amazing week of my life, but at this point, I’ve got a LOT of catching up to do so I’ll just give you a few highlights!
- We are the luckiest girls in the world: we ran into no snow, very little traffic, and hardly any delays in our driving.
- We stayed in a ballin’ hotel. Our thoughts were that we must’ve been in the wrong place!
- I got to run in Central Park. I took some photos and I wrote a story about it for Runner’s Feed!
- I love salad bars.
- I also love Whole Foods. All of you lucky ducks who can go there on a regular basis, explain to me why it would ever be necessary to cook? JK!
- I love Pennsylvania and Thanksgiving and being with my family.
- I didn’t stress much about the exercising (or lack thereof), largely because we were walking all over and because I tried to eat at least somewhat balanced meals and snacks! Life is too short to worry about those kinds of things.
- The Rockettes, Phantom of the Opera, and seeing Danielle was all awesome!
- Bonnie and I only had one big fight and it makes us stronger! haha.
- We Black Friday shopped til we dropped, and then refuelled with leftovers and shopped some more.
- I had tons of time to think.
- I loved Columbia! I want to go there…really bad. My application is due in two weeks. Bring it on!
- We saw Kathy Lee up close!
- We loved the parade and couldn’t have had better weather! So many cool floats/balloons and too many adorable kids!
- The trip was essentially perfect. Only wish? More time…
I have the best friend in the entire entire entire world. ❤
People in New York were so nice. I want to be there!
I’m late for school now, but I am BACK and ready to get back to blogging. It’s a nice break from the list of things I have to do (grad school applications, internship applications, work (which I love), schoolwork (love not so much), making my portfolio (semi-love), and trying to find time for Christmas fun (decorating, shopping, and watching Christmas movies). I’m going to try night time work outs this week — after dinner even — so I’ll keep you updated on how that goes!